Thursday, June 6, 2013

may highlights

this month FLEW by!

here are some snap shots of my fav moments:

 
hangin with these cuties. jet + london before flea market!
 
 
hangin with the birthday girl in palm springs!

work trip to Colorado + Arizona.


 
cabo time! trav beachin it!

 
we are drinkin something yummy!

 

 
me + olly @ the pool.

 
this is where you could find me @ any given time. poolside!
 
so many memories. had a great month of May. ready for the rest of sum bum.
 
what have ya'll been up to? get at me!
xoxo 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not
even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic blog!


my blog post; binary options practice account

Whitney Leigh said...

AHH! I love this! Your "happenings" are my favorite!