Sunday, May 8, 2011

robyn.gerber.garcia.



mother.

how do you put into words the impact one amazing person has had on your life?!

there is so much to be thankful for when it comes to my mom.
I could talk about all the love and encouragement she has shown me for the last 25 years. all the compassion, wisdom and fun she has imparted to me. the loyalty, goodness, and nurturing that never fails.
mom, you are a great woman, a wonderful wife, a strong leader, and one hell of a mother.
I love every part of you and am thankful and blessed to be raised by you!

3 comments:

PJ said...

Me too Joeley... thanks for honoring mom. She is the best in many ways.

Anonymous said...

wow... i love being your mom~ and that cute man you married~

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 6
kyrie 6
jordan 11
yeezy shoes
adidas yeezy
cheap jordans
canada goose
adidas tubular
nfl jerseys
longchamp