Thursday, April 21, 2011

too good.


i am so stoked. me and trav went on date night tonight. we rode our bikes around town after we cooked a bomb taco meal!
we bopped around marshalls, LAST CHANCE, and elsewhere. for those of you who don't know about last chance, it's un.be.liv.able.
first time i ever went- hated it. second time- hated even more. third and beyond times i've been there- my favorite store. and for this very reason....


i saw these very belt's (lulu) at nordstrom today for $10. then i found them at last chance and got all four for... are you ready.... $1.09!

that's right. could not believe it either.
just thought you might be excited about my purchase.
have a good weekend!

xo

4 comments:

cscharsch said...

That's what I'm talkin about...AMAZING!! I am excited for you!

Anonymous said...

you are the best shopper..

KatieBabie said...

i am excited for your belts.. AND i LOVE LAST CHANCE... once in college auntie margie took me there.. i am not kidding, i had to buy TWO duffle bags to bring home the stuff i bought JUST at last chance... so not fair that you get that store!! :)

Unknown said...

last chance is THE best! my family and i used to make a day trip to go. it's lots more convenient now that we go back all the time to see brian's family!