Monday, February 21, 2011

20 days!


(DISCLAIMER: since i didn't post last night- i was so tired from this weekend's events- i am posting twice today! but i did write this one for yesterday, last night)

3 highs of yesterday (which was saturday!):
- best shower ever! haven't laughed that hard in a while! or been that blush red!
- great afternoon of wedding filled activities with my girls!
- having the first night of my bachlorette party and dancin the night away!

3 lows: (i hate to do this, but...)
- didn't take that many pics!
- didn't eat enough blueberry muffins!
- saw Tony Parker last night and missed my chance to tell him what an idiot he was for cheating on eva longoria!

it was the best weekend ever! a huge shoutout to all my girls who made it happen! i cry every time i talk or think about it! thank you all from the bottom of my heart! you guys lathered me with so much love! i am the luckiest bachlorette in the world!
xo

No comments: