Thursday, September 20, 2012

hot spots.

if you ever catch me looking upset, disgruntled, or even mad, it's probably because i'm hungry.

one thing you must know about me is i love good food! check out some new hot spots i've been loving lately.


the penthouse @ huntley

this spot is HOT. it has a 360 degree view of santa monica beach/la hills. i want to take the center of the bar, filled with candles of different heights and sizes, and put it in my home one day! it's gorgeous! the decor is chic and clean. each table has white linens on the side with a window view so it made it a little intimate.

AND THE FOOD! i ordered the salmon and all i can say is, i think they caught it right before they served it. it was so fresh! trav ordered (me) some mac + cheese (obviously) and i about died. i L.O.V.E mac + cheese. even at fancy restaurants. pair that with a glass of wine from england and you are set!

that was all great but the company was even better:



great (double) date night spot. thanks jamin for taking us there! loved it.


abricott in pasadena

when i have a home one day, i'll have the designers of abricott do it. what a fun spot! the ambiance is so on point it's not even funny! every detail about the decor is fabulous. i wanna say they went to rosebowl flea market and bought everything wonderful from it! it's so unique.

i LOVE their breakfast + dinner! and it's a great patio so you better believe i checked that one off the bucket list! they don't have a corkage fee so bring on the wine!

whenever y'all come out to visit, this is most likely the place i will take you. and we can even walk there! it's only .6 miles from our home!


leone cafe in las vegas!

my mom brought me here a couple weeks ago when we were in vegas. i wish this spot was there when i lived there cause i would have bought myself a cup of coffee and read for dayz (ya i know there's a z after day- it's on purpose) there! it's really gorgeous and the food is great too! sometimes they have a farmer's market at tivoli so be sure to go to leone when they do (prime people watching!).

hope you enjoyed my list of eats!

i shared mine - now you share yours!
xo

10 comments:

Noel said...

What about the Korean BBQ? hahaa..

Unknown said...

I love a foodie! We will have to take a trip to CA just to check them out :) I haven't ever been to Leone Cafe, so I'll have to stop by. Looks pretty!

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Cheers!

my website ... dick

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad
and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and
sshe has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


my web sote ... m88 asia

Rakhibul hasan said...

Thanks for the post and sharing the blog. Valuable and excellent post, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts.
lots of great information and inspiration. I just would like to say thanks for your great efforts.
I appreciate your excellent post.

Sadad Fatin Sabbag said...

Hey this is an amazing post you have shared with us on public . A lot of thanks for this posting here .

Oscar Fernandez said...

I m so glad to visit this blog. This blog is really so amazing

image retouching service said...

image retouching service

image retouching service

IBR Graphics Studio Blog

clipping path service

Sazzad Khan Rubel said...

This is an excellent post. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Clipping Path Service
Image Masking Service
E-commerce Product Photo Editing

Dani Raje said...

The post is very beautiful. Thank you