Sunday, August 7, 2011

one year ago.

one year today, my best friend and love of my life purposed to me.
we hopped in the car and headed up to the grand canyon. having a fabulous time rapping, singing and laughing during the three hour drive. little did i know that it was the last road trip as a single lady!
i still remember how nervous trav was. it was the cutest thing.
i think one of my favorite parts (besides the obvious engagement) was praying together in the car after and reading some scripture. it was such a holy moment that i will never forget!
my next favorite part was having our family and very best friends there to celebrate the engagement (it was a TOTAL surprise that trav planned!)! it was so humbling to have friends and fam come from all over the states and support us!
this is a day i will never forget! or as i said the whole day, "babe! best day of my life!"
it truly was one of the best days!
LOVE YOU TRAVIS! you are the best thing that's ever happened to me!
XO

No comments: