Sunday, September 28, 2008

me in a nutshell.

Recent Favourites/Frequents

Drinks:
1. green ice tea
2. vitamin water
3. pom

Records:
1. Love Like This- Natasha Bedingfield
2. TI:Whatever You Like
3. Superwoman- Alicia Keys

Movies:
1. The Dark Knight
2. Best of Both Worlds Concert: Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana (i'm a nanny- give me a break).

TV:
1. The Office
2. The Hills

Activities:
1. pilates.
2. reading.
3. watching sunrises.

4. bike rides.

Foods:
1. summer salad @ yardhouse!
2. anything @ trader joe's- their cottage cheese and pretzels sounds so good!
3. luv it custard!

Things I'm looking forward to:
1. going to dc and new york for thanksgiving! just got my ticket.
2. having my new budget my sister gave me!
3. finishing painting my room and making it look fab!


Goals i have:
1. get into an art class.
2. pay off debt.
3. my half marathon in december! 

1 comment:

Ty said...

... why is my name not on your goals list?